Friday, January 06, 2006

Just a Random Thought

Have you noticed that every cover of O magazine has Oprah on the cover?

I know at some point in the magazine's history there have been others, but always with Oprah, if my memory serves me (which is iffy, really, I do have 5 children). And lately, it's only been Oprah.

Does this strike anyone else as, I don't know, I hate to say vain, but . . . .?

It's her magazine and she can do as she pleases. It does, I suppose, lend a bit more "authority" to the publication. Reminds us it's hers (just in case the name doesn't do it).

Anyway. Just need to get that off my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What, you can't get enough of Saint O?

Yes, they DO all have her, just as Martha used to be on all her covers until it became a, well, liability.

:-)